The EM Journalists Team is planning to do some interviews with a few players! (We already did that in the past with UK, Turkey, Denmark etc) and if you are interested to be part of this project you can just submit below and if you're lucky we might pick you to be our next star!
EM 34 songs are now officially revealed after this morning the running order was presented. A total of 47 countries will fight for the Grand title and the chance to host the next edition of the Eurovision Memories Song Contest.
It was also revealed in which Semifinals the Direct Qualifiers will vote in: Razvan (Finland) will vote in Semifinal 1, David (Armenia) will vote in Semifinal 2 and Radu (Italy) will vote in Semifinal 3. Top 7 countries from each Semifinal will get a ticket in the Grand Final and places 8th and 9th will go to the Second Chance Round where only one lucky country will get the last ticket available for the Grand Final.
1. Belgium K3 - "Jurkje"
2. Andorra Lax'n'Busto - "Llença't"
3. Kosovo Adelina & Visar - "Kontrast"
4. Russia Челси & Филипп Киркоров - "Любовь всегда права"
5. Albania Xhensila - "Da da da"
6. Monaco Hélène Segara - "La Vie Avec Toi"
7. Estonia Traffic - "Elekter"
8. Slovakia Zdenka Predná & Vojtěch Dyk - "Walk In My Shoes"
9. Moldova Vika Jigulina - "Memories"
10. Bulgaria Desislava - "Love is alive"
11. Denmark Anna David - "If You Wanna Cry"
12. Serbia Ana Nikolic - "Djavo"
13. Ireland Cathy Davey - "Little Red"
14. Poland Enej - "Symetryczno-liryczna"
15. Slovenia Rebeka feat. Natalija - "Strup"
1. Croatia Luka Nižetić - "Vječno"
2. Latvia Lauris Reiniks - "Can't Get Over You"
3. Netherlands Code Black - "Brighter Day"
4. United Kingdom Matt Cardle & Melanie C - "Loving You"
5. Turkey Emir - "Tutuşmayan Kalmasın"
6. Germany Ayo - "I'm gonna dance"
7. Ukraine Anna Feat. Oleksandr - "Vin Chekaye Na Neyi"
8. France Jenifer - "Les Jours Electriques"
9. Switzerland Bastian Baker - "Lucky"
10. Luxembourg Jessy-K - "Ya Ka Danser"
11. Hungary Gabi Tóth - "Hív az élet"
12. Portugal Viviane - "O Tempo Subitamente Solto Pelas Ruas e Pelos Dias"
13. Spain Pablo Alborán - "Me iré"
14. Iceland Thorunn Antonia - "So High"
15. Cyprus Michalis Hatzigiannis - "I Agapi Dinamoni (Η Αγάπη Δυναμώνει)"
1. Austria Sigrid & Marina - "Edelweiss"
2. Azerbaijan Ell - "I'm free"
3. Malta Richard Edwards - "Fall Like Rome"
4. Greece C-Real - "Epikindina se thelo"
5. Romania Liviu Hodor feat. Mona - "Sweet Love"
6. F.Y.R Macedonia Maja Vukicevic - "Amajlija"
7. Liechtenstein Glasperlenspiel - "Ich bin ich"
8. Lithuania Liepa Mondeikaitė - "Akimirkai trumpai"
9. Czech Republic Marek Ztracený - "Ztrácíš"
10. Egypt Lara Scandar - "Mission Is You"
11. Bosnia and Herzegovina Neda Ukraden - "Dobro došli šampioni"
12. Sweden Jasmine Kara - "Can't Lie To Me"
13. Israel Tal Rien - "N'est Parfait"
14. Norway Tone Damli - "Winner of a Losing Game"
This morning, the official running order for the semifinals was revealed. A total of 15 songs will compete in the first two semifinals while the third semifinal will contain only 14 songs. The top 7 countries from each Semifinal will get a ticket in the Grand Final and the 8th and 9th place from each semifinal will advance to the Second Chance round where only one country will get the last ticket available for the Grand Final of EM 34 Song Contest!
Tonight, the list with all the EM 34 participants was announced. It seems like this edition will contain a generous number of 47 players (submissions can still be sent until 22:00 CET). Also, this edition will have three Semifinals with 15 participants each. Good luck and stay tuned for the running order announcement in the Semifinals!
Eurovision Memories 34 Song Contest is about to start tonight. People can submit a song as soon as possible and also tonight a new list with free countries will be published so that new players can join the contest and have fun. We want to break the record this edition so make sure you submit to secure your country.
People can submit until 27 August 2013 22:00 CET.
All the news regarding Eurovision Memories Song Contest are being published here.