It's now time to start the 21th Edition of the Eurovision Memories Song Contest. A total of 40 countries are in the race to win the grand title and to enter the History of the contest. Tomorrow the 1st Semifinal of the Contest will take place and 18 countries will battle for 9 places in the Final and 3 wild Cards for the Second Chance round. The Show will start at 18:00 CET and Croatia ( Saša Banda ) will host the Semifinal for the first time ever. According to the rules Top 3 from EM 20 have the right to host either the Semifinals of Final.
Everyone is invited to join us on the new chat and be ready for BIG surprises!
Here are the Semifinalists that will battle tomorrow:
1. Vatican City Gemelli Diversi - "Per farti sorridere"
2. Serbia Elitni Odredi - "Ne Koci"
3. Cyprus Marietta Fafouti - "Kookoobadi"
4. Turkey Kolpa - "Beni Aşka İnandır"
5. Italy Sonohra - "L'amore"
6. Albania Kaltrina Selimi - "Hajt"
7. Sweden Icona Pop - "I Love It"
8. Ireland The Coronas - "Mark My Words"
9. Monaco Natasha St-Pier - "Tant Que C'Est Toi"
10. Moldova Pasha Parfeny - "Dorule"
11. Belgium Lara Fabian - "Je T'Aime"
12. Greece Demy - "Πόσες Χιλιάδες Καλοκαίρια"
13. Russia Vera Brezhneva - "Real Life"
14. Kosovo Genta Isamjli - "Nuk dua tjeter"
15. F.Y.R Macedonia Mak Stars - "Makedonija"
16. Slovenia Maja Keuc - "You're a Tree and I'm a Baloon"
17. Luxembourg Nolween Leroy - "Cassé"
18. Bulgaria Andrea feat. Gabriel Davi - "Only You"
We also opened a Poll where our Fans and Friends voted their favorites and the results are:
See you all tomorrow and good luck to our participants!
All the news regarding Eurovision Memories Song Contest are being published here.