Our second guest for the interviews is Ermin Basaskic, an bosnian person representing Germany in Eurovision Memories.
1. How did you joined EM? How did you find out about EM?
Ahh well... I was looking for good contests, then I meet Mihai Moldova and he was talking about a nice contest. I asked him which and he gave me the link of the admin, Florin Suciu!
2. Did you discover new music at EM? Name some of your favourite songs.
Yeah OFC! Mostly, my favorite songs were from Liechtenstein, like 'Mandy Capristo - The Way I Like It' or 'Glasperlenspiel - Ich bin ich' (but I knew that songs already), but there were also great songs from Romania like ABCD - "Final de razboi" or Liviu Hodor feat. Mona - "Sweet Love" (which I didn't knew).
3. What do you like most about EM?
What I like the most in this contest is that it's the fairest online contest I know. Also, the exciting in every edition and the great job the admins are doing here. Oh, and I love the EM X Factor the most.
4. Are you happy with the results and voting system in general?
Hmm, I think that's different by everyone, because some of us love some songs and on the other side we hate some songs too, but I think the only one thing which is maybe negative is that here Im a new member and much of the old members have a little bit influence of friendship in them voting but the rest is fine!
5. Do you think that this contest can be improved? How?
Hmm maybe, but I don't know how.
6. What do you think about the EM Organizers and the other groups of EM (Family, Journalists, Fairness Commitee)?
Oh, well ... all the groups are great!
7. Did EM influenced your life in some particular way?
Ehh... Not really. It's just to have more fun in my life.
8: Since when do you follow the show? Which are you first memories of it?
As my mother said to me, the first time I saw it was when I was 1 year old so, it was in 1999 or 2000 (not sure), but the first one I remember is the 2003 edition. My favorite was Turkey and they have won there.
9. Did you liked this year's winner? Did you had any other favourites?
Well, it was the same situation as with Loreen! I HATE STOLEN SONGS. But, as I didn't knew that, it was my 3rd favorite! I'm really sad because of Cascada and Natália Kelly. They were my number 1 and 3, respectively. Azerbaijan was my 2nd place and, in the end, they got it. And I'm sad that my country, Bosnia&Herzegovina, withdrew from ESC.
10. What about ESC2014? What are you expecting with all the recent news, from already selected singers to details about the venue and the show?
Well, I don't have anything against any of the singers, I first want to hear the song and then, I can gave an opinion. About the show, I think it won't be as good as in 2011 (my favorite ESC show). I only hope that it won't be like the last time in Denmark: too rough and colorless, bad songs and bad results too.
11. If you had to select, which would be your "All-Time" song from ESC?
Well, easy for me: Lena - "Satellite".
12. Any last words to end the interview?
Not really, I only want to say "Thank You" to all the organisation team because it's really helpful, grateful and friendly! Thanks for that and be successful!
Thanks, Ermin! We're still contacting people to answer our questions! Who will be the next?
All the news regarding Eurovision Memories Song Contest are being published here.