Here's our next interview! Today, we'll know more about Mihai, a moldovian guy who represents one of the tiniest states participating in EM: Liechtenstein!
1. How did you joined EM? How did you find out about EM?
I remember that Dimitris sent me the link of EM site. I was interesed to participate in the contest, specially because of the organisation of the website and all the pages in it. Some days later, I've sent a submission and Felix later added me in facebook group.
2. Did you discover new music at EM? Name some of your favourite songs.
Yeah, I've discovered a lot of new songs which I didn't knew. There are a lot of songs which I love butIi can say that at the moment some of my favorite songs from EM which are even in my playlist are:
Odlazim (Montenegro EM 29)
Zombie (Czech Republic EM 30)
Na Mou Eksigiseis (Cyprus EM 30)
Of course there are more, those are just the biggest favorites.
3. What do you like most about EM?
I like the most the website and the fairness of the contest.
4. Are you happy with the results and voting system in general?
In general, I am happy about the results. Of course, sometimes I agree with the results, sometimes not, but as everybody has own tastes and preferences, I think it's normal.
5. Do you think that this contest can be improved? How?
I think it would be nice if we would be able to watch recaps while voting in the semi-finals. In rest i think it's good and nothing else is needed in my opinion.
6. What do you think about the EM Organizers and the other groups of EM (Family, Journalists, Fairness Commitee)?
I honestly think that the admins should be more united. I like how people are welcomed in the EM Family Group. I don't know a lot about Journalists and the Fairness Commitee, but I think they are doing their job very well.
7. Did EM influenced your life in some particular way?
Not really. It's like a hobby for me and I'm just having fun.
8: Since when do you follow the show? Which are you first memories of it?
My first time when I watched ESC was in 2006, but back then I only watched the final. Same history for 2007. But since 2008, I've started to be more interested in ESC, so I watched the semi-finals and downloaded the songs.
9. Did you liked this year's winner? Did you had any other favourites?
I liked this year's winner, but I think it was a bit overrated for winner. My favorites this year were San Marino, Austria, Italy and Montenegro.
10. What about ESC2014? What are you expecting with all the recent news, from already selected singers to details about the venue and the show?
I like the fact that the contest will be held in Copenhagen. I am also glad that Valentina is returning and I hope she has better luck this time. I really hope Moldova will confirm for this year.
11. If you had to select, which would be your "All-Time" song from ESC?
Crisalide (Vola), San Marino 2013
12. Any last words to end the interview?
I would like to thank the EM team for their work and for giving me the opportunity to be part of EM Family. Also, I am glad because I've found some new friends.
Thank you, Mihai! We don't need to wish you good luck, Liechtenstein got marvellous places since its debut because of you!