Now, we return to Romania to visit our next person to be interviewed. Razvan is a romanian guy who's representing Finland in EM.
1. How did you joined EM? How did you find out about EM?
I joined EM around 2 years ago, but I don't remember very well how I found about it. I think that I got a mail from Florin, promoting his contest.
2. Did you discover new music at EM? Name some of your favourite songs.
Well, I participated in the last 26 editions of EM so, of course, I discovered many new great songs. There were so many great songs that is very hard to choose between them! But if I think about it, I can name some of my favourite songs that come to mind, like:
Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks (Iceland)
Petra Marklund - Händerna mot himlen (Sweden)
Outlandish - Warrior//Worrier (Denmark)
Gigi Radics - Úgy Fáj (Hungary)
3. What do you like most about EM?
What I like most is that we have these chat meetings for each semifinal and final where we discuss about the songs and results and this is one of the things that makes EM special.
4. Are you happy with the results and voting system in general?
Yes, I think the results and voting system are pretty fair.
5. Do you think that this contest can be improved? How?
In general, I think there isn't too much to improve. Maybe it would be better without the SC, because not everyone gets to vote there and the ones that reach the final through it already know that they don't have much chances to do well.
6. What do you think about the EM Organizers and the other groups of EM (Family, Journalists, Fairness Commitee)?
I think that the EM Organizers are doing a great job, you can see that there is a lot of work put in the site design, the video results, the recaps. The only thing that they can do better is to keep up better with the dates.
7. Did EM influenced your life in some particular way?
Yes, because here I found many new friends who I talk to and, in general, a great community.
8: Since when do you follow the show? Which are you first memories of it?
I've been following ESC in every year since 2000, but my first memories of it are from the late 90's.
9. Did you liked this year's winner? Did you had any other favourites?
Yes, I liked it and I think it was one of the best, but I was a bit disappointed of how it sounded live. My favourite this year was Norway and other songs that I liked a lot were Iceland, Italy, Netherlands and Sweden.
10. What about ESC2014? What are you expecting with all the recent news, from already selected singers to details about the venue and the show?
It's a bit sad to hear that some countries are withdrawing, but on the other hand there are other countries that are returning, like Portugal and Bosnia, maybe others will be back too. The NFs season is about to start and I hope there will be as many great songs as possible.
11. If you had to select, which would be your "All-Time" song from ESC?
It's a hard question and your favourite can change from time to time, but at the moment it's Marija Šerifović - Molitva (Serbia 2007), closely followed by Secret Garden - Nocturne (Norway 1995) and Sertab Erener - Everyway That I Can (Turkey 2003).
12. Any last words to end the interview?
I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts with you about EM and ESC and I want to wish you all good luck!
Thank you, Razvan!
We'll move to Western Europe on the next interview! See you later!